Friday, July 30, 2010

So I have this blog...

I don't even know why I have this blog. No one reads it. I don't pay attention to it, but yet...it's still here. I guess I need some blank space out in the webiverse to complain about shit to no one in particular. I can say that there's a bright spot in my life as of late, because my horrible, borrow everything all the time, annoying, slutty, welfare cheat of a neighbor has moved away and is now some other poor bastard's problem. She would actually come over to my house at all hours of the day or night, and do shit like look in the fridge for no fucking good reason except that she was casing the joint for shit she would want to "borrow" later. You'd have to fucking cook dinner undercover and hope the bitch didn't smell it, because she'd keep knocking at the door until someone opened it and then ask for a fucking plate. Good riddance I say, and I hope Memphis enjoys gaining another completely hopeless loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment